As some of you have noticed, the code in Intelligence Unleashed is for an upcoming release of leJOS NXJ. We were planning on releasing the new version by now, but it's unfortunately taking longer than we anticipated.
The good news is that you can start using it right away, but it will take some extra steps:
1. Install leJOS NXJ 0.9 as usual (you have probably already done this).
2. In your web browser, go to the following page:
http://lejos.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc ... /snapshot/
3. Click on the link "Download GNU tarball". Save the file somewhere on your computer.
4. In Windows you will need to download and install Winrar to open the GNU tarball archive file.
5. Open the tarball file with Winrar and extract the contents to your computer
6. Here is the tricky part. You need to make sure you copy the files and folders in the snapshot folder over the files in your leJOS install directory. For example, if you installed to c:\lejos, then you need to copy all the folders and files in the snapshot directory into this folder.
That should do it. If you encounter any problems, let us know in this thread and we'll do our best to help. Chances are if you are encountering the problem, someone else is too so don't be afraid to speak up.