make LEJOS work without stress

This is where you talk about the NXJ software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: roger, imaqine, 99jonathan

Ortela
New User

make LEJOS work without stress

Postby Ortela » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:06 pm

To make it work, you need to install JAVA SDK on C:\sun\SDK “ without blank spaces in the root address ” (standard it will install fine).

You need to install JAVA JDK on C:\Java “ without blank spaces in the root address ” (standard it will install in C:\Program Files\ ). C:\ program File \... have blank spaces in the root name and it will not work with LEJOS and ECLIPSE.

The same for LibUSB-Win32. You need to install it like C:\LibUSB-Win32

For me it works fine. I hoop its work for you too

jvance
New User

Re: make LEJOS work without stress

Postby jvance » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Ortela wrote:To make it work, you need to install JAVA SDK on C:\sun\SDK “ without blank spaces in the root address ” (standard it will install fine).

You need to install JAVA JDK on C:\Java “ without blank spaces in the root address ” (standard it will install in C:\Program Files\ ). C:\ program File \... have blank spaces in the root name and it will not work with LEJOS and ECLIPSE.

The same for LibUSB-Win32. You need to install it like C:\LibUSB-Win32

For me it works fine. I hoop its work for you too

What is the difference between the SDK and JDK? Aren't they the same thing? :roll:

99jonathan

Postby 99jonathan » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:35 am

uh yea

bbagnall
Site Admin

Re: make LEJOS work without stress

Postby bbagnall » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:09 pm

jvance wrote:What is the difference between the SDK and JDK? Aren't they the same thing? :roll:

I think Sun once called it the Java Developer Kit, then they called it the Java Software Developer Kit (Java SDK). Same thing.

Return to “NXJ Software”