- There are two new project wizards, one for Java programs running on the NXT itself and one for programs that run on the PC and remote control the NXT
- classes.jar is not referenced with an absolute path anymore, instead a classpath library is used
- Use the green play button to upload and run your programs
- Embed one of the two debug monitors in debug mode
- Sets nxj.home variable for Ant builds
As usual, the update-site is:
Re-convert your old projects for NXT-side programs that have been created with the previous plug-in.
Some users have reported trouble with uploading programs to the NXT via USB. The symptoms are as follows: the first upload works, but subsequent uploads fail and the name of the NXT is suddenly reported as "Unknown". This issue is fixed in version 0.9.0.201112042016 of the plug-in which is now available at the update-site mentioned above.