Just a quick question:
Code: Select all
* Instantiates a grid mesh of nodes which won't interconnect between any map geometry. Will also keep away
* the set parameter from map geometry. Grid spacing is adjustable via the constructor.
* @param map The map containing geometry.
* @param gridSpace The size of each grid square.
* @param clearance The safety zone between all nodes/connections and the map geometry.
Which unit of measurement are do these values represent? Millimeters would be my guess but I thought I'd make sure.
Also, what is the standard unit used throughout leJOS?