I'm starting a project for my master thesis. What I need is communicating between PC and NXT over bluetooth. This should happen in real time. I have a model of surroundings running on PC, and this model should change to respond what Lego robot senses.
Explonation for the image:
1. User writes code to control the robot. User maybe knows there is an obstagle, and tries to make
the robot to turn before crashing to it.
2. Program is run -> Robot crashes to the obstagle.
3. The robot sends information about what happened to the computer.
4. Computer changes the model to respond the real world situation.
5. New code is sent to the robot.
6. Robot turns in the right place, avoids the collision and has learnt something about the surroundings.
Now I'd need some technical information on how to do it? Is it even possible? What I need to do?
Thank you for your interest towards my project if you reached this point.